21 – Magic by Sweden (2 Disc Set) – DVD
Ten inventors and performers of magic took siege of the magic bar in stockholm to record project 21, but it proved impossible to hold a strong fort against the proprietor who opened the doors and laymen flooded the premises. Could they continue their secret work, just a few feet away from the unsuspecting guests? The following takes place between 10 am and 11 pm:
- The Self Bending Straw – A drinking straw bends by itself as you hold it lightly.
- Circle Vanish – A very visual coin vanish.
- Two rope & ring moves – Fast, clean and super visual linking and unlinking of a ring and rope.
- Memoradix – After three increasingly impossible card locations, the deck ends up in new deck order.
- The Real Green Shuffle – Lennart Green’s false riffle shuffle with Erik”s addition.
- Sleeveless Sleeving – A pen appears, disappears, appears and transforms, a crash course in sleeving!
- Sleeveless & Purseless – Bonus sleeving.
- Forced Will – An impromptu prediction of how the spectator will place random objects on the table.
- JS Card Control, Double Lift and Top Change, adapted into three short and powerful card tricks.
- Cherry Blossom – Not suitable at the dinner table. Regurgitation, sort of…
- Suction – Impromptu, designed for dinner seatings.
- Ace routine – Includes Ace Production, the Turnover Muck Switch, Vanishing Aces, the Breakaway Case.
- Display Bend – Cheeky and visual spoonbending.
- Askernas Retention Pass – Utility coin vanish.
- Redneck Remedy – An innovative twist on the multiplying bottles.
- Gap Drive – You will love to practise this magician fooler.
- Clink Catch – An eyecatching stunt. Start with coins, turn them into anything you like.
- Time After Time – An amazing principle. Three spectators, a shuffled deck and a series of random events leading to three impossible card revelations that will probably even fool the performer.
“I have rarely enjoyed watching a magic DVD as much as this one. The productions values are top-notch, the setting is elegant, the inventors are charming and well-rehearsed, and the material is of an extremely high quality.” – Gordon Bean
“Ten of Scandinavias most clever and talented magicians demonstrate and teach their magic on this new DVD. This is creative, energetic and visual magic in a beautifully produced DVD, highly recommended.”– Matthew Field
, Editor, The Magic Circular
“Watch out for the latest invasion from Scandinavia! Fortunately it is just excellent magic, very well executed. A Smorgasbord of Magic – it”s their specialty.”– Roberto Giobbi
“Do yourself a favor and get 21! Twen-ty-one, Twen-ty-one!”– Bill-Ma-lone
“Refresh your perspective, recharge your attitude, and let the Lateral Thinking and novel approaches expand your consciousness! 21 does what creative works are supposed to do: inspire, guide, teach, satisfy, and make your magic new.”– Jon Racherbaumer
“Creativity is certainly alive and well in Sweden! The thoughts that popped into my head as I watched were – Wow! This is excellent! Great thinking! Got me again! How cool is that! My two word recommendation – “Buy it!”– Mike Powers
“These DVDs have something for everyone – great bar gags, great close-up ideas, great stage magic ideas.”– Allan Ackerman
Total Running Time Approximately
: 2hr 6min